Analogue hardness tester Shore
HARDNESS TESTER ANALOGUE SCALE SHORE
The ideal tool to measure a material's hardness is certainly a hardness tester.
The hardness tester has to be pressed on the material till the sensor penetrates the surface (it will leave a small imprint
called “witness”). At this stage is possible to read the detected hardness value on the dial; nothing more simple, straightforward and functional. The hardness tester always leaves an imprint, so it must be used either on areas where the witness does not bother, or on appropriate samples made of the same material.
- Small size and high quality materials make this tool ideal to be used in lab conditions. Compliant with standards: DIN
53505, ISO / R868, ASTM D2240, JIS R7215
- The hardness tester is a measuring tool used to reveal materials' hardness. Each type of hardness tester refers to a specific scale of values. In this case the hardness tester refers to "Shore" (A, C or D) scale and it can measure values between 0 and 100.
Shore A is used to measure the hardness of soft materials such as rubber, elastomers and other rubbery materials (neoprene, silicone and vinyl). It can also be used for: soft plastics, felt, leather and similar materials.
Shore C is used to measure materials such as sponges and foam.
Shore D is used to measure materials such as plastic, formica, epoxides and plexiglass.
Digital hardness tester for rubber and plastic Shore A-C-D
The Shore hardness testers are usually the most used to measure the hardness of materials as rubber, plastic, sponges and similar. The biggest application area is the basic production sector and in general all the maintenance and quality control needs that revolve around plastic materials and their derivatives.
Shore hardness testers ensure high operating precision and they are in compliance with worldwide standards DIN 53505, ISO868, ISO7619, and JIS K7215 ASTMD2240. This fulfilled type of control is part of the so-called non-destructive controls, which means that only a small sign called "witness" remains on the analyzed materials.
Compact size and ergonomic design guarantee portability and the possibility to measure even in less comfortable situations for the operator.
Each Shore hardness tester refers to a certain scale (A, C or D) and is capable of showing values between 0 and 100.
Shore A: used to measure the hardness of soft materials such as rubber, elastomers and other rubbery materials, like neoprene, silicone and vinyl. It can also be used for: soft plastics, felt, leather and similar materials.
Shore C: used to measure softer materials than the A scale as sponges and foam.
Shore D: used to measure harder materials than the A scale, such as plastic, formica, epoxides and plexiglass.
- Large LCD display for clear reading of the data;
- Possibility of statistic processing (average value);
- Quick and easy performing calibration;
- Auto-off to save energy.
- Graduated calibration kit;
- Report tool calibration and/or calibration samples;
- Specific software and PC connection cable RS232 to USB.
The meter of gloss or glossmeter is used for measurements on flat surfaces and operates on the principle of a refractometer. The appealing design, the compact size, the lamp's geometry on 3 angles and the high precision make it the perfect tool for quality control in the production line or off-site. The calibration is performed in few seconds thanks to the supplied master.
The three geometries detection, respectively 20°, 60° and 85°, allow the maximum flexibility with low, medium and high gloss surfaces.
You can find out more information in our brightness measurement guide.
Under request it is possible to make setting reports both on the instrument and on the calibration master.
- Ink prints, varnishes, sealing wax, coatings and wooden products gloss measurement;
- Surface gloss measurement of decorative building materials: marble, granite, glass, glass blocks etc;
- Plastic or paper gloss measurement;
- Tool's features;
- Easy to transport, refined design;
- Easy to use: just a single button to take the measurement;
- It automatically adjusts pushing only one button;
- Multi-angle geometry, all the optics' values are shown simultaneously;
- Long life lamp, no need to replace it;
- Highly precise measurements, excellent repeatability;
- LCD digital display;
- A buzzer indicates the end of the measurement;
Ultrasonic measuring thickness through paints
We offer a range of ultrasonic thickness gauges able to measure the thickness through paints and coatings, too. In presence of non-metallic coatings applied to metal substrates, they can operate in the through coating mode, that is through varnish, in order to detect the underlying material's thickness.
These devices stand out for easy use, high accuracy and exceptional flexibility of use, that allow to check also tanks,
pipes, molded and pressurized containers, even painted, with no further processing.
Among the many functions, particularly significant are the selection of the scale of measurement (metric or imperial) and of the resolution, decimal or centesimal.
Ultrasonic thickness measuring instrument
ULTRASONIC THICKNESS MEASURING INSTRUMENT
The ultrasonic thickness measuring instrument combines high accuracy and ease of use with compactness and strength. The centesimal
resolution, the auto-calibration plate, the large internal memory and the possibility to download data via an interface and a specific software (optional), help providing a top-category product.
Measuring with non-destructive instruments the thickness of the tubes and molded parts with hard access/removal will become easy, fast and safe even for the most inexperienced operator; and also measuring the smallest or hottest areas will not be a problem anymore, thanks to the many available optional probes.
An "universal" instrument:
Due to the various calibration modes (classic self-calibration on the plate, through setting the sound propagation speed
inside the material, calibration with single reference and calibration with double reference) the tool is able to measure the thickness of any ultrasound conducting material, from plastic to metal or glass to polycarbonate and ceramics.
- 1 body instrument;
- 1 probe P-05, 1 bottle of gel;
- 1 shockproof case;
- Italian guide.
There are 3 different types of portable digital roughness tester. The 3 testers are pooled by the same construction quality, compliant with the main international precision standards ISO/DIN/JIS/ANSI and they have got CE branding. The complete standard equipment of portable roughness tester includes: standard probe, calibration plate made of athermic material, and power supply; everything is packed into a practical and extremely robust shockproof aluminium case.
Portable roughness testers combine compactness and high precision with repeatability and strength. The great flexibility and easy use make it the ideal tool to operate in the workshop and in the laboratory as well.
- Roughness tester;
- Transporting aluminium case;
- Standard probe;
- Calibration plate made of athermic material;
- Italian guide.
- Probe for spherical surfaces;
- Gorge probe;
- Probe extension;
- Data output with interface RS232-USB;
- Specific software.
Main features of the portable digital roughness tester are:
- Measurement parameters: Ra, Rz, Rq, Rt;
- Extremely sophisticated inductance sensor;
- Four wave filtering methods: RC, PC-RC, GAUSS and DP;
- High-capacity rechargeable lithium batteries; the progress unit is compact and can be connected, through a single cable, to the PC or printer graphics supplied as an optional accessory for any potential measurement's certification;
- Auto-off after 5 minutes of inactivity.
PORTABLE ROUGHNESS TESTERS ARE AVAILABLE IN THREE VERSIONS WITH RANGE: 0-10μm, 0-16μm, 0-40μm
Portable roughness tester
Pocket portable roughness testers, professional instruments with compact and robust design, are reliable and suitable for accurate measuring on horizontal and inclined surfaces. Integrated probe protected by a sliding window, clear and intuitive display, high speed calculating microprocessor, easy use and versatility characterize this instrument, suitable for field measurements as well.
- Compact instrument;
- Large measuring range suitable for most of the material;
- Measurements on flat, cylindrical (outer surf.) and inclined surfaces;
- Measured parameters: Ra and Rz;
- Compliant with the standards ISO and DIN;
- Rechargeable batteries, working while charging;
- Battery state of charge visualized on display.
Portable roughness tester with external probe
Portable digital roughness tester with external probe. Maximum versatility of use and measurement's stability, designed for a combined use with a stand (optional) in order to perform stable measurings in all applications, also when operating conditions are difficult. Available probes for spherical surfaces, probes for gorges and an extension cable complete this instrument's equipment to satisfy different demands (hollows, holes, gorges, convexities, etc.).
Compliant with main international precision standards ISO / DIN / JIS / ANSI.
The probe, separated from the command console, helps the positioning operations; it implicates a higher measurement accuracy, isolating possible interferences generated by the pressure of the start-up controls.
The standard equipment of portable roughness testers includes the standard touch probe and calibration plate; everything is held into a practical and extremely robust shockproof aluminium case.
The portable roughness tester combines portability and high precision with repeatability and firmness. The great flexibility and easy use make it the ideal instrument to operate in the workshop, and in the laboratory as well.
- Probe for spherical surfaces;
- Gorges probe;
- Probe extension cable;
- Data output with RS232-USB;
- Specific software.
Digital glossmeter with 3 angles
Glossmeters - instruments for non-destructive testing used to measure the brightness of the painted and/or polished surfaces. According to the detection geometry, you will have optimized measurings for different levels of gloss and, in order to increase the flexibility of use, some instruments are equipped with multiple geometry detection. The glossmeters are ideal for many
application areas: forniture industry, automotive and any sector where controlling surfaces' brightness is essential.
Compliant with the standards:
ISO2813, ISO7668, ASTMD523, ASTM D2457, DIN67530, GB / T9754, GB / T13891, GB / T8807, GB / T7706.
Ultrasonic thickness tester
The ultrasonic thickness tester has very small size and compact form which make transport and use very easy. Although the instrument is technologically advanced, it is simple and intuitive to use. Its construction features ensure many years of use without any maintenance, if following the normal rules of use.
- Transport case;
- Italian user guide;
- Ultrasonic sensor and probe;
- Flask for feedback liquid (you can also use common oil or simple water, so we will provide the coupling fluid only if
specifically requested, since it may spill inside the package during transport).
The ultrasonic thickness tester:
It provides highly accurate measurements thanks to the use of the exclusive LSI circuit.
Due to its high emission power and its sensitivity of reception, the instrument allows you to use different frequencies probes. This makes measuring any surface's thickness very easy.
The instrument can be used to measure the thickness of different materials such as steel, cast iron, aluminium, bronze, copper, zinc, quartz glass, polyethylene, PVC, ceramics, grey iron, ductile iron; you can also manually set sound propagation speed so that you can test any type of material. It is used for thickness tests of GPL tanks or any other under pressure container or wherever it is necessary to measure the thickness.
Automatic switch-off to reduce power consumption and increase battery life.
It can be connected to the PC for statistical or prints thanks to the optional cable and software for interface RS232C.
Thickness tester for paints and coatings with external probe
The thickness tester for paints and coatings allows you to quickly measure many types of layers and coatings with accuracy and no destructiveness, in class of micron and tenth of micron. It combines maneuverability and compactness with reliability and strength, in order to provide a high professionalism and at the same time a very easy use instrument even for inexperienced user.
This thickness tester finds application in various industrial sectors: anticorrosive protection, electroplating, chemicals, painting, quality control, nautical science, aeronautics, automotive, packaging and machinery and equipment's building.
The thickness tester for paints and coatings is available in three versions: F, FN and NF depending on application
The three versions were designed to measure the thickness respectively on: ferromagnetic bases (eg. iron), non-ferromagnetic bases (eg. aluminium) and both. In the first case, the instrument uses the principle of magnetic induction, while in the second one it exploits eddy currents.
- Body instrument, probe/s (*);
- Calibration sheets;
- Resetting plate/s (*);
- Padded shockproof case;
- Italian manual.
(*) Depending on the model:
F probe, probe NF (2 resetting plates), probe NF (1 resetting plate), probe F (1 resetting plate)
Accessories and optional services:
- Customizable measuring range up to 6.000μm (up to 15.000μm for SA8829 series models);
- Output with RS232-USB and specific software for data processing;
- Thickness calibration sheets on request;
- Tool and/or calibration sheets may be accompanied by primary SIT certification and/or calibration report.
Paint and coating thickness tester, technical characteristics:
- Compliant with DIN, ASTM, BS, ISO2178 and ISO2361. Ideal for use both in laboratory and on field conditions;
- The "Fe" (F) probe allows you to measure the thickness of non-magnetic materials (such as paints, plastics, enamels, copper, zinc, aluminum, chromium, etc.) and of magnetic materials (such as iron, nickel etc.). It can also be used to measure galvanized layers' thickness, lacquered, enamelled, phosphated, copper coatings, aluminum, some alloys, paper etc., as well;
- The "NFe" (NF) probe measures non-magnetic materials' thickness. It must be used on lacquers, varnishes, enamels, plastics etc. applied to aluminum, brass, zinc and other non-ferrous metals;
- Automatic recognition of the substrate;
- Manual and auto-off;
- Two measurement methods: single or continuous;
- Wide measuring angle and high resolution;
- Conversion μm/mil;
- Digital display for an easy and accurate reading of results;
- Built with the highest quality materials, guarantees the perfect use for several years without any need for maintenance.
Thickness tester for paints and coatings FN type
The newest thickness tester redefines the quality standards of the industry, keeping unchanged all the devices that made their predecessors
successful, introducing new ones and significantly improving their functionality. The thickness tester for coatings and paints concentrates precision, repeatability, easy use and energy saving into a tool body first for compactness, display size and ergonomics.
Compliant with international standards ISO2178, ISO2361, DIN, ASTM and BS. The main areas of use vary from the galvanic to the automotive industry, going through all the realities related to quality control in the sector of paint and coatings.
Some examples of use:
- In ferromagnetic mode the instrument is able to measure the thickness of non-magnetic covers such as paints, plastics, porcelains, enamels, copper, zinc, aluminium, chromium etc. on ferromagnetic bases, like iron and nickel;
- In non-ferromagnetic mode the instrument is able to measure the thickness of non-magnetic covers as anodizings,
paintings, enamellings, plastic coatings, powders etc. on non-magnetic substrates such as aluminium, brass, non-magnetic steels etc.
The innovations of the third generation of coating thickness tester are varied:
1. Possibility of saving collected data and visualizing real time on screen the maximum, minimum, average values, and the last session of measurements you are performing;
2. Wider backlit LCD display for clear reading of values even in conditions of minimum lightness;
3. More compact size body instrument;
4. Guaranteed energy saving, operates with only 2 AAA batteries;
5. Best convenience, thanks to its external probe able to measure coatings on ferromagnetic and non-ferromagnetic
substrates, it eliminates the need of changing the probe (necessary procedure in previous models) creating high profits in terms of time.
Other features of the tool include: auto-off, convenient functions of calibration and resetting, automatic substrate
recognition and possibility to interface with a personal computer through a USB cable RS232 and optional specific software.
Manuals, service and warranty are all in italian!
Digital glossmeter 60° "small orifice"
This glossmeter with incidence angle of 60° is especially designed for the measurement of small and/or curved areas. This feature is very useful in the sector of packaging industry, metal finishing, plasticizers, or products with particular shape or size, that are difficult to measure with a gloss meter standard.
Compliant with the standards: ASTM D 523, D2457, ISO 2813, 7668, DIN 67530, JIS Z 8741, GB 9754.
Portable digital videoinspection system
The innovative system of video inspection with wireless display and external SD memory mixes high technology, flexibility and easy use, making of it a great choice for professional users, who are careful to results' achievement but also focusing on to the best quality-price ratio.
The possibility to record the inspections you make as videos or photos allows the users to analyze and document their own inquiries in a second time.
- Body instrument;
- Wireless color monitor;
- Cable extension;
- Support with hook;
- Support with magnet;
- Support with mirror;
- Video output cable;
- USB cable;
- Monitor charger;
- Shockproof case;
- Manual ITA/ENG.
See, reach, resolve:
Many problems often remain unresolved or lead to even more serious consequences than the original damage, because of the not visible position or the inaccessible affected area.
A modern video inspection system is able to reach those locations otherwise unreachable with naked eye; it also allows you to perform a faster, safer and more effective maintenance. The useful ability to record videos or photos inspections amplifies this tool's potentialities, increasing its range's versatility.
The force of completeness:
This instrument allows you to operate even in the most difficult working conditions, thanks to its modular conception which makes possible wireless communication between the tool, equipped with optical auto-illuminated LED sensor, and the color monitor where images are displayed.
The picture is completed by the wide range of standard equipments that, thanks to the set of accessories such as extension cables, adapters and PC interface, allow users to work in any situation from the start and without successive purchases.
The tool provides the ability to connect up to 9 extensions (1 m each) to really get anywhere. Our technical sales staff will show you the best setup according to your inspection needs.
Set of samples hardness Shore A (7pz)
Necessary kit of hardness test blocks for testing rubber, scale Shore A. With this set you can calibrate any hardness tester Shore A, both digital and analogue, in the best way according with your processing.
The kit supplies seven hardness samples, made of high quality and long-lasting materials, that covers the whole Shore A
Possibility of primary SIT Certification and/or calibration's reports on the complete kit or a single sample.
Set of hardness samples Shore D 3pz
This three pieces kit of hardness test blocks Shore D allows you to calibrate each hardness tester Shore D with a reference as close as possible to the measuring range, ensuring the maximum tools' yield in terms of accuracy and repeatability.
Indispensable accessory for those who want the best from their instrument, and in all those situations where quality control and/or customer care impose high control's standards.
Highest quality of raw materials, highest durability.
There is the possibility to provide the primary SIT certification and/or calibration's reports for the whole kit or for the single sample.
Thickness tester for paints and coatings with integrated probe
The portable digital layers measuring device is really manageable and allows you to make non-destructive, fast and accurate measurements of various layers.
This high precision thickness tester is mainly used in the field of industrial anticorrosive protection, galvanic and coating activities, chemical industry, aircraft's production, ships and cars, as well as in machinery and equipment's building.
The layers measuring device uses the "magneto inductive" method to perform its measurements on ferrous metals, while for non-ferrous metals' bases measurements it uses the "eddy currents" method.
- Transport case;
- Layers measuring device;
- Italian guide;
- Calibration kit with calibrated thicknesses;
- Resetting plate.
- Integrated probe F, probe integrated NF;
- Integrated probe NF;
- Integrated probe F.
The main features of the measuring device for layers - thickness tester
In compliance with standards ISO2178 and ISO2361, as well as DIN, ASTM and BS. Ideal for using in laboratory and in the workshop.
The integrated probe type "Fe" (F) allows you to measure the thickness of non-magnetic materials (such as paints, plastics, enamels, copper, zinc, aluminum, chromium, etc.) on magnetic materials (such as iron, nickel etc.). It can also be used to measure the thickness of galvanized, lacquered, enamelled and phosphated layers, copper shell, some alloys, paper etc.
The integrated probe type "NFe" (NF) measures the thickness of non-magnetic materials on non-magnetic metals. It must be used on lacquers, varnishes, enamels, plastics etc., applied to aluminum, brass, zinc and other non-ferrous metals.
- Automatic substrate's recognition;
- Auto-off and guide;
- Two measurement methods: single or continuous;
- Wide angle measurement and high resolution;
- Conversion μm/mil;
- Digital display for an easy and accurate reading of results;
- Built with the highest quality materials, it guarantees the perfect use for many years without any need for maintenance.
Download non-destructive tools' catalogue
Download the calibration reports PDF