Technical service for hardness tester and accessories
Rockwell hardness reference blocks
Calibration: all Test Blocks are calibrated according to DIN EN ISO 6508-3 or ASTM E18 and receive a DAkkS calibration certificate.
The hardness value is outside the normative permissible range of application of DIN EN ISO 6508-3.
Brinell hardness reference blocks
Calibration: all Test Blocks are calibrated according to DIN EN ISO 6506-3 or ASTM E10 and receive a DAkkS calibration certificate.
Vickers hardness reference blocks
Calibration: all Test Blocks are calibrated according to DIN EN ISO 6507-3 or ASTM E92 and receive a DAkkS calibration certificate.
Due to the limitation of the diagonal to 20μm in DIN EN ISO 6507-2, these hardness reference blocks can only be calibrated
according to ASTM E92.
Spare parts and machines’ pieces ready for you in our stock:
- Ball indentors with primary certification ISO - ASTM;
- Dial gauge for hardness tester;
- Diamond indentors with primary certification ISO - ASTM;
- Hardness test blocks with primary certification ISO - ASTM;
- Instruments’ supports;
- Lamps and light system;
- Measuring probe for gear tester instrument;
- Replacements for microscopes.
On site repair
In case of breakdown the intervention is carried out on site by our staff. This way we reduce your instrument's downtime.
We offer measuring systems that allow us to upgrade almost every machine of various best-known brands. Our retrofit combined with mechanical inspections, made in our headquarters in Burago, are able to lengthen the instrument's life.
Thus, our customers can have an up-to-date and low-cost testing machine.
Calibration and certification
For our instruments we guarantee 12 months on the product, the quality warranty is given by the primary ACCREDIA certification performed in an external laboratory.
We provide annual maintenance contracts which ensure instruments’ maintenance at preset intervals. Thanks to
ACCREDIA certification you can always have neatened and calibrated machines. A regular maintenance grants the customer a greater durability and controlled operating costs.
ACCREDIA CALIBRATION CERTIFICATE
CALIBRATION REPORT WITH REFERENCE TO NATIONAL ACKNOWLEDGED SAMPLES (LTR) (UNI EN ISO 10012:2004)
We provide these services for the following machines:
- Ambient hygrometer;
- Bucholz indentation hardness tester;
- Coating hardness tester;
- Coating thickness gauge;
- Contact/fixing thermometer;
- Cross hatch adhesion tester;
- Data Logger;
- Elasticity gauge for paints;
- Gas detector;
- Geiger counter;
- Grain hygrometer;
- Infrared rays thermal camera;
- Infrared thermometer;
- Leeb hardness tester for metals;
- Materials hygrometer;
- Optical and digital refractometer;
- pH meter;
- Phonometer’s calibrator;
- Schmidtt sclerometer;
- Shore hardness tester;
- Speed gauge;
- Surface roughness tester;
- Test stand;
- Ultrasonic flaw detector;
- Ultrasonic hardness tester;
- Ultrasonic thickness gauge;
- Vibration meter;
- And every related sample or calibration standard.
If you can’t find whatever you need within standard spare parts, our workshop can build accessories on customer’s demand.
Test Blocks' catalogue
Accessories and Services' brochure
Products general catalogue
You may also like: